Everyone wants to hibernate during the winter months, especially your pets. However, staying active is important for your pets to maintain their health.
Here are some tips on how to switch up the winter routine:
- Give them more love and attention.
- Groom them often.
- Find creative ways to play indoors, for example, by creating an obstacle course for your pet.
- Have a playdate with other dogs or cats.
- Drop your pet off at daycare for more socialization.
- Help with mental enrichment by filling toys with food or offering food puzzles.